Novara (@1.73) vs Pro Vercelli (@4.6)
05-10-2019

Our Prediction:

Novara will win

Novara – Pro Vercelli Match Prediction | 05-10-2019 14:45

Novara is ranked on the 9th place in the standings with 56 points, 48 goals scored and 48 goals received in the last 41 leagueevents. They have failed to win 15 of their last 41 matches in Serie B.In their last match they draw against Carpi. Novara lost 2 of their last 5 matches before this event with Pro Vercelli.The attacking skills of Novara are mild, they won 2games from the last 5 played.

By clicking on the team names you can examine the teams on their actual form in particular. These facts should all be considered to place a successful bet on this match. The match preview to the football match NOVARA vs PRO VERCELLI in the Serie B of Italy compares both teams and includes match predictions the latest matches of the teams, the match facts, head to head (h2h), goal statistics, table standings, match strengths and at least a computer calculated match prediction.

Under you found the prediction processed by our proprietary software and reviewed manually by our editors of the football match Novara-Lecco, match of the championship Italy Serie C - Girone A. With this, we always try to provide gratis all the tools you need to bet responsibly and we hope winning! Even stats, standings, news and information on the football league Italy Serie C - Girone A and on teams Novara and Lecco.The prediction 1x2 or under/over or goal/nogoal, with odds of bookmakers comes complete with the correct score.

Below the text is a list of the direct games. Teams Novara Pro Vercelli played so far 10 matches.Novara won 4 direct matches. In 1 (25.00%) matches in season 2019 played at home was total goals (team and opponent) Over 2.5 goals. 4 matches ended in a draw. In 2 (50.00%) matches played at home was total goals (team and opponent) Over 1.5 goals. In 1 (25.00%) matches played away team was total goals (team and opponent) Over 2.5 goals. In 3 (75.00%) matches played away was total goals (team and opponent) Over 1.5 goals. On average in direct matches both teams scored a 1.70 goals per Match.Novara in actual season average scored 1.00 goals per match. Below you will find a lot of statistics that make it easier Predict the result for a match between both teams. Pro Vercelli won 2 matches. Pro Vercelli average scored 0.89 goals per match in season 2019.

Pro Vercelli Stats

Check Odds stats (Tab Stats->odds), where you will find graphical statistics bet Under / Over and Handicap.In tab Form(Stats->form) you find graph teams form and a list of all matches of Novara and Pro Vercelli in season. You will find what results teams Novara and Pro Vercelli usually end matches with divided into first and second half. Our site is not limited to only as this. In the section Schedule you will find full schedule of both teams for the whole season. Also you can check the statistics of possession, shots, corners, offsides, and many other applications. We invite you to check Novara and Pro Vercelli match statistict (Tab Stats->Match statistics), where you will find out who is the best scorer. In tab Goals stats (tab Stats->Goals stats) check how many loses and scored goals per game, how many games won and lost to zero.

Pro Vercelli are ranked on the 15th place in the standings with 49 points, 34 goals scored and 43 goals received this season in Serie B.In their last match they draw against Frosinone. Pro Vercelli lost only one match from the previous 5 played before this game with Novara.The attacking skills of Pro Vercelli are very bad, they couldnt win at least one game from the last 5 they played. Their attack is in a very bad shape right now and we dont think they will be able to score in this game against Novara.

All the predictions posted here have a huge rate of success! On this page you can find our predictions & bettings tips for the match between Novara and Pro Vercelli. Our predictions for Novara vs Pro Vercelli are based on a large number of factors such as direct meetings, Novara last matches, Pro Vercelli last matches, Novara lineup, Pro Vercelli lineup, standings, insider informations and so on. By visiting our website daily you will increase your winning chances.

Under you found the prediction processed by our proprietary software and reviewed manually by our editors of the football match Novara-Pro Vercelli, match of the championship Italy Serie C - Girone A. Even stats, standings, news and information on the football league Italy Serie C - Girone A and on teams Novara and Pro Vercelli.The prediction 1x2 or under/over or goal/nogoal, with odds of bookmakers comes complete with the correct score. With this, we always try to provide gratis all the tools you need to bet responsibly and we hope winning!